Saturday, June 2nd, 2018, 3:00 pm and Sunday, 3rd June, 2018, 1:00 pm, Opera "Carmen" (Japanese presentation) at Ninomiya Town Lifelong Learning Center Radian, a seven-minute walk from JR Ninomiya Station Kitaguchi (North Exit)
Exhibition of Hanging Hina Doll Decorations
Saturday, February 9th, 2019 - Tuesday, February 12, 2019, from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
Held at Kawawa Shrine Sanshuden Hall / Admission free
We hold an Otakiage (ritual bonfire ceremony) for Ohinasama (hina dolls for the Doll's festival) that can no longer used as decorations, after presenting them together with the exhibited ones during the New Year Exhibition of Hanging Hina Doll Decorations .
1. Reception date and time: from February 5th (Mon) to February 7th (Wed), 2018, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
2. Decoration period: from February 9th (Fri) to 11th (Sun), 2018
3. Decoration place: Shrine grounds
4. Otakiage ceremony: From 3:00 pm on Sunday, February 11th, 2018
5. Number needed: about 10 groups (first-come, first-served basis)
6. Otakiage fee: 5,000 yen
※ We accept ohinasama dolls that are brought to us directly at the time
※ We cannot accept any doll plush toys other than ohinasama dolls
※ We cannot accept tiered doll stands or other such things made of iron, glass etc.